Volkswagen-Forum NL

Das Auto

Alle technische problemen van je auto
Hi there,

I've got an Automatic Petrol Volkswagen Sharan 2.0 TSI 147KW DSG 2011 Blue with 130 000km on it. When starting up the car in the mornings and then driving it at constant speeds (for example on cruise control at 30,40 or 50km/hr), the car has some hesitation and shakes a little as if it's "choking". It is most noticeable in the first 30 minutes of driving in the morning when its under 10C degrees outside and on low speeds. Once I'm going 60km/hr+, this isn't happening. The issue also goes away if I shift one gear down from the current gear while the issue is noticeable (seems to be happening mostly while the RPM is low). I could be driving 40km/hr and the car is already on the 4th or even 5th gear. This also happens if I'm not on cruise control and I am driving at a constant speed. So far, the dealer has tried changing some kind of a magnetic piece on the engine and they just recently changed all the spark plugs but the problem continues, in fact, it goes worse, not the car shakes a bit while parked. I'm getting worried as they now want to fix other random things but won't guarantee that it will be a success and the bills are really starting to add up. I thought I would ask here to see if anybody has any suggestions. I've tried searching online but I can't find anything specific to this issue.

Thank you for your help.